Monday 4 November 2013

Masinagudi Trip

Hi all,
I am back with a new trip to Masinagudi last month. I was with my college mates and was an amazing trip. Masinagudi is an amazing place to visit. Masinagudi is around 30kms from Ooty, Tamilnadu, India. It is around 21kms from the famous Bandipur national park,Karnataka and Mudhumalai wild sanctuary, Tamilnadu. I took a trip from Bangalore in bike which took me almost 5:30 hrs to reach Masinagudi. It was very beautiful and pleasant there. I with my friend Venkat started @ 6 am from Bangalore. We first stopped in Bidadi for tea, then in channapatna, a place very famous for the making of toys. Then stopped at Maddur for relaxation. We had an awesome breakfast at a small roadside shop. We spent some time in Photography as well.Then stopped in Mandya, Shrirangapatna, Mysore. To say all these places were spectacular. From Mysore,, we took the state highway 212 and reached Gundulpet. We stopped there for lunch. We had our lunch which was very quick and we wanted to leave as soon as possible from there as the clouds were dark. We went to Theppakadu from there. Theppakadu is a very famous place for elephants, as there is an elephant camp for domestic elephants. Theppakadu is around 9 kms from Masinagudi. I think everyone must go there and visit one of the heavens present on Earth.

No comments: